• Extremely small head of D42 allows precision cutting, especially in problematic zones and paediatric surgery.
• Cordless, battery operated and lightweight design offers optimum manoeuvrability and mobility.
• Precise thickness of the graft from 0.0 to 1.2 mm (0.000 – 0.048”) in 0.1 mm (0.008”) increments.
• Graft width of 42 mm assures optimum performance in combination with the MEEK technique.
• The use of width-reducing clamps on the dermatome head allows cutting of smaller graft widths.
• Battery and motor of the instrument are not sterilized, thus guaranteeing optimum durability.
• Thickness adjustment can be fixed to prevent accidental change of graft thickness during cutting.
• Safe and quick blade replacement.
• Powerful Li-Ion batteries without memory effect and very low leakage on the shelf allow long time cutting without the need for intermediate charging.
Copyright © 2013 - Hungvuongtrading