Burn survivors are frequently faced with disfiguring scars and impaired function. Often reconstructive surgery, such as scar excision, is necessary. Large scar excision often requires more than one surgical procedure (e.g.reconstruction with a tissue expander or multiple serial excisions). Scar excision with a skin stretching device could reduce this to one procedure.
- Efficient scar area reduction in a one-step procedure
- Primary closure of a large skin defect without excessive tension on the wound edges
- Humeca skin stretcher enables easy adjustment and reading of stretch force
- Re-usable device with disposable needle
- Design based on multicentre clinical trial in three Dutch Burn Centres (reverse side)
Copyright © 2013 - Hungvuongtrading